SAFETY 1ST ALPHA OMEGA 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT
The Safety 1st's Alpha Omega 65 3-in-1 car seat is designed for extended use and offers superior comfort and convenience. It protects your child during car journeys, from the time he comes back from the hospital as a newborn, until he is of school age.
90-day Best Price Guarantee
Returns are Simple, Fast and Hassle-Free
You are protected - PCI-DSS Security Standard
It is first oriented backwards to comfortably welcome newborns, it is then oriented forward with its harness, then transforms into a booster seat with positioning of the belt for use up to 100 lbs (45 kg). Movable armrests make it easy to place and remove your child and the QuickFit ™ harness can be easily adjusted with the headrest without having to remove the harness or the car seat! It comes with the 360 S.A.F.E. (Safe - Adaptable - Fast - Easy) designed to protect your child in a collision, adapting to his growth, designed for his comfort and allowing a quick and easy installation.
- Stage 1 - Rear Facing 5-40 lbs, and 19-36", Stage 2 - Forward Facing 22-65 lbs and 29-52", Stage 3 - Belt Positioning Booster from 40-100 lbs and 40-52"
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION - Additional layer of side impact protection keeps your baby's head safer
- NEVER NEED TO RETHREAD THE HARNESS! As your child grows, QuickFitTM harness and headrest adjust together.
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS and tested to structurally withstand our extreme Canadian temperatures
- 5-point harness tightens easily up front provides a secure fit
- Anti-rebound bolsters prevents the seat from over rotating in case of a sudden stop or crash
- Infant Lumbar support holds tiny babies in place
- Tested and Approved padded harness covers included for your child's comfort
- Universal Anchor System (UAS) equipped for a Secure installation
- Can be installed with vehicle seat belt or UAS
- 3 position recline conveniently adjusts from the front
- 2 position shoulder belt guide for booster mode helps ensure proper seat belt fit
- Meets or exceeds all Canadian regulatory standards including CMVSS 213, 213.1, 213.2
- Certified for airplane travel in rear-facing and forward-facing harness modes
- Machine washable, tumble dry seat pad
- 1 Year Manufacturer's warranty
- Safety 1st is part of CANADIAN OWNED Dorel Industries. Designed & manufactured at Technical Center for Child Safety in Columbus, Indiana.