The wide Wheelblade XL contact surface distributes the baby carriage pressure evenly onto the ground and prevents the small front wheels from sinking into the snow.
The blades run over the ground with very little pressure and have no problem smoothing out rough spots. In order for the ski to move in the desired direction at all times, the binding was moved to the front part of the ski. No matter where you want to go – the ski knows its way.
Two tracking channels on the Wheelblade XL underside compress the snow, ensuring stability; this is to say that you move along as if on rails. In addition to this the Wheelblades XL are very handy due to their low weight: A few seconds are enough to attach them to all commonly used wheels.
The adjustable clamp lock covers all wheel widths from 2 to 7 cm. As you can see, Wheelblades XL work real easy – simplicity combined with many advantages.
USING YOUR WHEELBLADES
It couldn’t be any easier:
- Place the Wheelblades XL on the floor
- Slightly tilt the baby carriage
- Place the front wheels into the binding
- Close the clamp fastener
- Quick attachment requires little strength. Changing from blades to wheels can be done quickly and without problems.
- Due to their handy size and low weight you can take your Wheelblades XL wherever you go.
- High-end, robust materials make the skis shock- and fraction-proof.
- Thanks to the adjustable clamp lock, Wheelblades XL can be used anywhere.
- Wheelblades XL enable helpers for the first time to push baby carriages, rollators or rehab-buggies in snow.
- The market’s least expensive and least complicated solution.
But this new freedom in the snow comes with new responsibility. Even if the Wheelblades XL themselves are running steadily and smoothly at high speeds, you should never travel faster than 10Km/h. It is not a piece of sports equipment, but rather an aid to be used at walking speed for optimal and safe performance. Do not allow your child to play with the baby carriage or rehab-buggy unattended.
Above all, please make sure that the Wheelblades XL never lose contact with the subsurface.
Counterbalancing the rehab-buggie on the back wheels when the Wheelblades are attached could result in significant risk of an accident.
Wheelblades GmbH shall not be liable for any disregard for safety.